Developed by logistics experts
Exportease was developed by the IT division of Wallis Shipping Services Ltd, who have been providing solutions for the logistics industry for over 30 years. It is a flexible system that produces international trade documentation, management reports, and accurate information about planned dispatches. Exportease is a modular software application that links into back office and ERP systems, enabling effective management of your distribution processes. Exportease features key functions that link together your supply chain.
Exportease is a unique software application that enables you to:
- Plan export dispatches
- Raise export and import documentation
- Allocate planned production to customers
- Monitor actual production against planned production
- Analyse the performance of your suppliers
- Process and Track Letters of Credit shipments
- Exportease is ISO-3166 aligned
- Exportease utilises UN-LoCode with over 100,000 worldwide ports
- Exportease enables you to Track and Trace Shipments by vessel name, container number and MAWB number.
International trade documentation and more
Exportease interfaces with other data sources, whether it’s your existing back office system or those of your customers or trade networks. We already have links to Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP and to International Courier and Transport networks via EDI. These interfaces enable Exportease to expedite shipments and produce the essential trade documents easily with minimal user interaction.